Friday, February 20, 2009

We have a mascot!

What would Bootcamp be without a mascot? That is, the kind of hero who (in our fantasies) is egging us on, telling us to keep pushing through the pain until the finish line?!

Well, I'll make the 'official' announcement. Drum roll, please. The Bootcamp 109 mascot is:

HUGH JACKMAN!












It's not like I had any influence on the decision (yeah, right!). Really, everyone involved in our Bootcamp seems to have a bit of a 'thing' for Mr Jackman/His Hughness/His Hotness/Duke of Dishy/Hubba Hubba Hugh etc. (please feel free to add your own in the comments section). It was a natural choice, and one I'm extremely pleased about.

So... in celebration of this momentous occasion, enjoy these pics of our mascot. I can't wait to watch the Oscars so I can be 'inspired' by him (that's what I call it, anyway! Lol).

4 comments:

  1. LOL Mon - I saw the title of the blog in my Google Reader and I just KNEW who the mascot would be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Eleni, you know me soooo well!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Mon, woman you need help. ROTFLMAO.
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, come on! You know it's just for fun. It's not like I'd grab the guy and do anything to him if ever met him... well... can't make any promises! Lol.

    ReplyDelete