Thursday, February 26, 2009

Calling Publishing Princes Everywhere




Writing ... I love.
Waiting ... I loathe.
No...not the cocktail carrying, sandwich serving kind of waiting. The gut wrenching, stomach turning, brain numbing waiting-for-writing-competition-results kind.

I think Sleeping Beauty had the right idea.

Next time I enter a contest and have to wait for the results maybe I’ll trying sleeping through it (hmmmm....an alcohol induced coma.... that rings a bell!). Then I’ll pray for a magic kiss from a publishing prince!

3 comments:

  1. Well if that works out let me know & I'll join you. LOL. Congratulations on your first blog, well done.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I feel the same way about comps. I'm kinda glad I don't have to stress about the Emerald anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is the pits - but the way to get over it is to distract yourself. Start a new story, research something, read something. Just don't think about it. :))

    ReplyDelete