Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bootcampers Conference Pics

Here are some pics of the 109 Bootcampers at the conference. Enjoy!

L-R: Suzanne, Anita, Mon and Shayne at the Awards Dinner


L-R: Shelley, Anita & Mon at the Awards Dinner

R-L (back row): Suzanne, Shayne, Mon, Anita
R-L (front row): Fiona, Eleni (from 101). Nikki Logan is in the red top (apologies to everyone else but I didn't catch your names. Email me if you want me to amend)


L-R: Mon and Anita getting ready for the Arabian Nights cocktail party


L-R: Terri (Shayne's friend), Michelle Douglas (Harlequin Author), Mon on her tippy toes, Anita, Rachel Bailey (our awesome mentor), Suzanne and Shayne

9 comments:

  1. Awww... You all look great in your Bootcamp caps. Thanks for sharing the pic's Mon.
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great putting faces to names. And even better getting to know you guys in person. Thanks for a wonderful conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piccies Mon. Love the Bootcamp one (btw - whispering - i'm from the 101ers) ;) Front row: left to right: Tracey, Annie, Nikki, Jacqueline, Eleni, Fiona.

    Ta Mon. Glad to meet you and the other Bootcampers at the conference

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - names AND faces. I love it. You all look wonderful (even good in hats!!!). So sad I wasn't there - only in spirit. Maybe 2010 in Coogee (where you can have fun and get 101 icecream flavours LOL) But please - what is that Nikki is holding in her hand. Is it a ... no... ROTFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, jenn, jenn - it's a drink bottle...what did you think it was? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,
    I think I'll steer clear of the Coogie ice cream...

    Yes, thanks for the pictures! You're all so beautiful!

    Now, I'm looking forward to seeing similar photos in the back of your published books!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Sandie. I agree, Anita.

    Oops, EK. Sorry about that. I'll blame it on jetlag because I know you're a 101er. All fixed!

    Thanks, Jenn. Next year more of us will be there, so we'll wear our hats then.

    And ew, Dana! But I was thinking the same thing when I heard it was at Coogee. He he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mon, a late comment. Everyone looks so happy!

    Shayne

    ReplyDelete